Our Clients are Changing the World…On Purpose
The entire process from start to finish was personal, comfortable and engaging. Y Scouts never made me feel like I was part of a transaction; I felt like I was working with a friend and an ally throughout the entire process. My leadership search director took the time to truly get to know me, my motivations and what type of opportunity would help me grow and succeed. Y Scouts helped me move into an incredible new role, and I am thankful that Y Scouts connected me to an organization and position that align perfectly with my skills and personal passions. I recommend working with Y Scouts to any organization with a true commitment to finding the right leaders.Jessica TaylorDirector of Strategic Communications at Great Hearts Academies
In the early stage of my search for a new career, I spoke with several recruiting firms, and was quickly drawn to the Y Scouts approach. They took the time to figure out my wants and needs beyond the mechanics of a job. Personality fit, culture, advancement potential and work life balance were all discussed before I ever saw a job description.
Career transitions are challenging for even the most senior executive. Their approach was proof that they genuinely wanted to find the best fit for both the candidate and the employer.
I give my highest of recommendations to Y Scouts.
What kind of leader are you?
The Y Scouts Leadership Community is not for everyone. In fact, we expect a very small percentage of leaders who read this declaration to join the community. Our community is comprised of leaders who are driven by purpose and focus on creating the future vs. polishing the past.
Our process is designed to identify leaders who have specific proof points of how they’ve demonstrated the characteristics that define a Y Scouts Leader.
Should you decide to join, you are declaring you have a proven history of, and continue to demonstrate the following character traits:
- Living my Purpose – I understand, can articulate, and am living my purpose.
- Growth Mindset – I am always pushing myself and those I have the privilege to lead to achieving the level of what’s possible.
- Relentless Next-Level Learner – I am proactive in my pursuit of knowledge and continue to grow both horizontally (new concepts) and vertically (deeper awareness of self)
- Strategic & Adaptive – I am skilled at setting a vision for the future while connecting it to the present; I pay attention to the ever-changing world and will passionately change course to achieve the vision.
- Creatively Collaborative – I thrive on igniting diverse teams and bringing out the best in those I have the privilege to lead.
- Committed to Positive Relationships & Physical and Mental Well-Being – I am deliberate about the choices I make and regularly attend to my needs so I can be the best version of myself in an effort to best serve others.