We at Y Scouts, Inc. care about your information, how it is used, and how it is shared. This policy describes our privacy practices with respect to information collected by us, or submitted to us, on our website. By visiting our Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have read this Policy and agree to the collection, use and other processing of your information in accordance with the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree to all of the terms, conditions and practices set forth herein, do not access the Website or any of its pages.
Generally, we do not collect information that personally identifies individuals except when individuals knowingly and voluntarily provide such information to us. For example, we will gather information about individuals when they submit comments, questions or requests for information to us on this Website. We use information we receive to operate and improve the content of this Website, and to provide the product(s), service(s) or information, or carry out the transaction(s) that you have requested or authorized. We may share any of the information we gather on our Website or otherwise maintain with our affiliates, franchisees, and service providers (for more information please see the section entitled SHARING INFORMATION below). We also collect personally identifiable information in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Resumes – Y Scouts, Inc. gives you the ability to join our leadership community and upload your resume directly to us. By doing so, you are giving us permission to contact you directly for possible opportunities with our clients, and opt-in to other related communications around leadership search.
- Electronic Mail: Y Scouts, Inc. may retain the content of any e-mail that we receive, the e-mail address from which it is sent, and our response. Content and other information in or related to e-mails sent by you to our company may be used as testimonials or for other marketing purposes. Please be aware that when you receive a receipt acknowledging your e-mail or your submission of an order or application form, it means that the message or form has been routed into the Internet, and not that it has been received by us.
- Orders and Purchases: If you submit an order any product on this Website, you will be required to submit verifiable and accurate identity and contact information, shipping address and payment information. This personally identifiable information will be used for billing purposes and to fill products orders, and may be retained for record keeping and legal purposes along with the content of your order
- Promotions: From time to time, we may offer promotions on our Website. When you enter a promotion, we will require the submission of your name, e-mail address and postal address. We will use this personally identifiable information for purposes of administering the promotion in accordance with its rules.
- Transaction Requirements: We sometimes retain the services third parties to perform functions or services on our behalf.
- Joint Promotions: From time to time, we may join with third parties to provide specific services or products. When users sign up for these services or order these products, we will share only the names and other information that is necessary for the third parties to provide these services or products. These third parties are not permitted to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services or products. However, we do not undertake to confirm, investigate, or police their practices.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In the event that all or substantially all of the Y Scouts assets are acquired, user information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Site and Others: We may preserve and have the right to disclose any information about you or your use of this Website without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) protect and defend our rights, property or safety or that or those of our affiliates or franchisees, other users of this Website, or the public; (ii) enforce the Terms and Additional Terms for this Website; or (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties. We also may disclose information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our affiliates,, subsidiaries, and other third parties. This type of information is not linked to any personally identifiable information that can identify any individual person.
We have reasonable and appropriate security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuses, and alteration of your personally identifiable information under our control. We have taken reasonable steps to confirm the information is retained in secured facilities and that reasonable measures have been implemented for protection from unauthorized access.
However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our Website or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We ask that you do your part by maintaining any usernames and passwords you use to access the Internet or this Website strictly confidential.
YOUR INFORMATION AND OPTING-OUT
If you do not wish to receive periodic mailings or e-mails, or telephone contact concerning our Website, our products and services, upcoming events, or other communications, you may opt-out of receiving such marketing or promotional communications by sending us a written request to the address listed below or by following the opt-out instructions in the e-mail you receive from us. However, if you choose to opt-out of marketing or promotional communications, we reserve the right to contact you regarding your orders, technical support and any other matter that might affect our service to you, and/or your use of the Website, as applicable.
ACCESS TO, AMENDMENT, AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
You can ask to review, correct, update, or delete the information that we maintain about you, including your preferences, at any time by sending a written request to the postal or e-mail address set out below, or following the instructions in any promotional e-mail you receive from us. We may take a reasonable period of time to respond. If you request the deletion or change of information on our system, such information may be retained for a period in our backup systems as a precaution against systems failures. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contract or auditing requirements.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at:
Y Scouts, Inc.