You could be here.
Developed with neuroscientist Dr. Robert Cooper, the inception of the Y Scouts Leadership Model is still the proven model used today.
Sometimes you are living your purpose without even realizing it. When I look back at the decade and a half I’ve spent in Executive Search combined with my family roles as mother, wife, and daughter, I have made the realization that my true purpose boils down to serving others. It’s where I thrive, where I derive the most satisfaction, and where my natural abilities and energies are most accurately displayed. What I have learned is that if I am involved in an organization that is supportive of, and aligns with my purpose and values, I am substantially more effective and fulfilled. It then gives me great joy to be a part Y Scouts where we are truly focused on assisting others in aligning their own purpose and values with like-minded organizations.
A little more about me:
- Nothing makes me feel more alive than spending time hiking deep into a Canyon or summiting a craggy peak.
- One of the best parts of my job is listening to the often fascinating and inspiring stories of candidates and business leaders.
- Some of the best Saturday nights involve the smell of garlic and onions sizzling on the stove, a glass of red wine, and the jazz greats playing on the stereo.
- A fast sports car is fun, but I’d take an Airstream trailer over that, any day.
- Arizona mornings are pure magic.
- If I could spend time with any dead poet, I would take a long walk in the woods with Mary Oliver.
- My kids are pretty awesome, just sayin’…