My favorite core value is "gratitude"
Christine Pazmino is from Washington, DC, and has over seven years of experience in executive search. Christine’s primary area of practice is in Finance and Accounting executive search, placing CFOs, FP&A and Finance Executives in leadership positions.
Christine's experience includes placing C-Level talent in industries including Software/SaaS, Technology, Biotech, Real Estate, Pharma, and Nonprofit.
Christine specializes in performing technical accounting and finance search to address specific client needs including: strategy and execution of M&A, capital raising and fundraising, pre-IPO and IPO process, technical accounting process & implementation, systems implementation, audit management, driving growth initiatives, solving financial reporting issues, international accounting & finance, complex integrations, divestitures, and turnarounds. Christine’s drives results for clients by sourcing and acquiring high-impact financial professionals to improve and support financial excellence for the organization.
Christine’s passion is placing people in organizations in which they will find purpose and connection to their work. Christine works as a partner alongside client teams to assist them in defining company culture, values, and success outcomes for each unique role. Using the Y Scouts unique methods, Christine provides a consultative approach in the hiring process from the role visioning exercise through the offer process. Prior to her career in executive search, Christine worked in real estate acquisitions, sourcing investment properties for clients in Los Angeles and Washington, DC.
Christine attended school in Los Angeles, studying Business Administration at California State University, Northridge. She graduated with a degree from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles where she studied fashion design and product development.
After attending school in Los Angeles and starting her career there, Christine moved to Annapolis, Maryland where she lives now on the Chesapeake Bay. In her spare time, she enjoys boating, camping, snowboarding, triathlon, and tennis.
- Christine practices Bikram yoga every day and loves the challenge of poses in 105 degrees.
- She is a seasoned triathlete racing in triathlons across the country and competed in an Ironman 70.3 racing 1.2 miles swimming, 56 miles cycling, and 13.1 running.
- Studying and reading the Bible is Christine’s biggest joy in life. She is very active in her local church.
- Time on the water, enjoying boating, kayaking, swimming on the shore, and trips to the beach are her favorite ways to spend her time.
- Christine is an avid backpacker and camper. She wants to visit every National Park in the US.