Every person has a story, and every story has an impact. I strongly believe that every person has an impact in this world, I love any opportunity to be able to hear about someone’s world from their eyes.
Ever since I was young, everything I did was revolved around sports from Football to Soccer to Wrestling-any sport I could play I did. Sports will always be a part of my life. After graduating, I stayed in athletics to become a college football coach, coaching Running Backs and Wide Receivers at Olivet Nazarene University in Chicago, IL. While coaching and pursuing my MBA, I found a passion for marketing. From creating graphics, recruiting student-athletes, and running our program’s social media platforms, I discovered that marketing gives a voice to a team or organization to share their story.
At Y Scouts, I am in a position where I get to communicate with leaders every day, hear their stories, and help them connect to organizations where they can make a positive impact in their lives and the lives of those they serve.
A little more about Tyler:
- Passionate advocate for Multi-Sport Athletes
- Loves listening to podcasts from Business to Sports
- Football Junkie – whether it’s coaching, playing, or talking strategy. Love everything about the game!
- Always looking for a new adventure and something new to try
- Life Motto: “Be the person God intended you to be” – No one is a made as a copy of someone else. Live your life, not under other people’s expectations. Create your own path.