I am passionate about:
- People and organizations with strong core values and missions.
- Leading teams and directing recruitment, staffing, and professional development across a breadth of organizations and industries
- Talent Management and Acquisition as a business function
- Recognizing and supporting the interdependencies of the comprehensive talent management ecosystem
- Integrated talent strategies that yield positive business impact and that serve as a steward of talent
Over my career I have had the pleasure of working on interesting problems: creating and implementing training programs with measurable results, leading change management and operation improvement in talent acquisition and talent management teams, staffing, performance management, driving a global effort to improve talent assessment and selection, and recruiting executives, senior leaders, experienced professionals and recent graduates across a range of industries in both public and private organizations.
My formal education is in Fine Arts, and I believe that creativity exists in everyone and everything; it’s a muscle that needs regular exercise. When I’m not helping clients at the fantastic intersection of people and business you will find me reading with my family, knitting, spinning yarn, canning peaches, collecting tattoos, practicing karaoke, working to build and support arts access and communities, and directing social media marketing and engagement for Lamar Fiber Festival.