Developed with neuroscientist Dr. Robert Cooper, the inception of the Y Scouts Leadership Model is still the proven model used today.
Marlowe is passionate about people, business, and changing the way companies think about hiring. After culinary school, she spent years in the hospitality industry, establishing a love for business operations and service delivery.
She decided to trade in her apron for a world of helping small businesses thrive through management software and consulting within a high-growth SaaS Business. She joined the Y Scouts family in 2019 and focuses on fulfilling finance and operations roles in high-growth organizations.
A little more about Marlowe…
- Avid yogi and lover of all things movement
- Wannabe health coach
- Water aficionado (don’t get her started on her gallon jug!)
- Proud rescue mom to blue nose Pitbull named Sage
- Impulse buyer of tattoos, rings, and meditation malas
- Life motto: If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life