Developed with neuroscientist Dr. Robert Cooper, the inception of the Y Scouts Leadership Model is still the proven model used today.
I often say my entrepreneurship started when I was 12 years old. I worked the neighborhood as the local babysitter and filled my calendar and my sock drawer full of cash. From a young age, I realized my high drive and work ethic put me here to do big things. And even though my original vision of being a medical doctor didn’t come to fruition, I’ve stayed close to the path of serving and helping others find alignment with a life and career full of purpose.
My passions include creating positive culture inside organizations and helping companies see double-digit growth. I view the development of people, creating a positive work environment, and transparent communication as keys to building a strong culture. For me, sales is about solving a problem and helping someone come to a decision. Maybe’s hold us back in life.
While I have worked for some amazing companies, I’m blessed to have found my home at Y Scouts, where I get to do work that matters and also help others do the same!
A little more about Jenn:
- Living a modified “Brady Bunch” at home full of kids/bonus kids and my “yin to my yang”, hubby Jason.
- Top Strength-Finder is Learner
- Will always have 4-5 books in process on my nightstand and a plethora of podcasts playing in my car
- My Zen Den is my sanctuary
- Passionate about pulling greatness out of people
- Spent a summer sky diving and almost quit my day job to live and work on the drop zone.
- You will find my soul pup, Louie, underfoot at all times