Developed with neuroscientist Dr. Robert Cooper, the inception of the Y Scouts Leadership Model is still the proven model used today.
Erin began her career with a Fortune 500 company, teaching her the foundation of business from the ground up. She learned how incredibly important it is to treat clients, customers, and employees as a priority, but more so, that leadership is an honor that should not be taken lightly. Erin has a passion for coaching and development, along with helping other leaders engage, develop, and retain individuals in a way that that will impact their organizations through natural abilities. This philosophy is what aligned her with Y Scouts.
Throughout her career, she designed and executed talent and hiring strategies, implemented employee engagement initiatives, and has aligned people strategy to the organizational mission. Today, she helps purpose-aligned organizations find their next leader, whether COO, CEO, CFO, CHRO, or growth positions. Erin has a passion for people & culture, believing that if professionals are in the right seats, they can move an organization forward in an impactful way.
Erin is a Colorado native and a lover of nature. She is happiest when Aspen trees are singing to her, on a snowboard, or playing in the snow. She is most content when she is hanging with her husband, Chris, and puppy, Molly, the Mastiff.
- The bigger the dog, the more of a “lap” dog. I am so lucky to be the dog mom to Molly the Mastiff.
- Blessed to share this life with my husband, who is my best friend and soulmate.
- Make someone’s day and share a smile.
- Always do the right thing and you will have nothing to worry about.
- 7th generation handmade quilter
- “Acts of service” is my love language
- If you don’t like something, change it. You are the one in control of your life.