You could be here.
Developed with neuroscientist Dr. Robert Cooper, the inception of the Y Scouts Leadership Model is still the proven model used today.
I am a Colorado native and a lover of nature. I am happiest when Aspen trees are singing to me, on a snowboard, or playing in the snow. I am most content when I am with my husband and two dogs, Molly and Lily.
I was very lucky to begin my career with a Fortune 500 company that taught me the foundation of business from the ground, up. I learned how incredibly important it is to treat both clients and customers well to impact your business and grow. Early on, I learned a few values that have stuck with me for the past 16 years. Most important that leadership is an honor; an honor that should not be taken lightly. Coaching and development have become a passion of mine. I love to help other leaders engage, develop, and retain individuals that will make an impact on their organizations through natural abilities.
This philosophy is one that aligned me with Y Scouts. I am honored to be part of an organization that shares my philosophies around talent and success.
- The bigger the dog, the more of a “lap” dog. I am so lucky to be the mom dog to Molly the Mastiff and Lily the Lab.
- Blessed to share this life with my husband, who is my best friend and soulmate.
- Make someone’s day and share a smile.
- Always do the right thing and you will have nothing to worry about.
- 7th generation handmade quilter
- “Acts of service” is my love language
- If you don’t like something, change it. You are the one in control of your life.