You could be here.
Developed with neuroscientist Dr. Robert Cooper, the inception of the Y Scouts Leadership Model is still the proven model used today.
Throughout my career, I’ve had the privilege of witnessing truly inspiring leadership in action. I’ve experienced this while tackling a myriad of different opportunities as I’ve done everything from managing an insurance office while finishing my degree at ASU (Go Devils!), to owning a busy retail store in downtown Gilbert, to leading large inside sales organizations for two great SaaS companies. Throughout the years one thing has proven true: the health of any organization of any size is directly related to the strength of the leadership team.
Which is what led me to Y Scouts. Crafting a perfect match between purpose-driven organizations and passionate, capable individuals to lead them, is transformative. It not only impacts the individuals they serve but has a rippling effect that touches families, communities, our economy.
It is the silver bullet. The game changer. The secret sauce.
And I’m ecstatic to be a part of this movement.
A little more about Christine:
- Proud “boy mom” to Logan and Kale
- Small Business enthusiast
- Passionate rescuer of smushy-faced Boxers for the past 18 years (Bruce is our current “foster failure”)
- Can’t go longer than a week without buying a new pen
- Morning coffee before the sun is my favorite time of day
- An insatiable reader of anything but sci-fi
- Closet Hallmark junkie