We believe Learning Crushes Knowing. We dive deep to understand your organization and the type of Leader who will thrive in your culture. We are relentless in our pursuit of identifying the best possible outcome. Hiring the right Leader requires the alignment of purpose, values, expertise, and leadership characteristics to create the greatest impact.
Through our Covert Discovery Process©, we cut through the recruiting noise and cultivate meaningful conversations and relationships with those Leaders who are most often referred to as “A” players or super stars. Simply put, we find those who aren’t looking to be found.
Possessing the right experience is table-stakes. Exceptional Leaders bring the right combination of purpose, values, expertise and leadership characteristics to help your organization reach its goals. Our Exceptional Leadership Model© is the holistic framework you need to achieve the best possible outcome.
You’ve chosen Y Scouts because you need the right Leader to join your team. We are dedicated to transforming how people and organizations connect to work that matters – it’s what we do.
Working with Other Firms
- High cost per search
- Off-limits agreements: reducing your access to the top talent
- Misaligned interests: fees tied to compensation, not results
- Recruiters paid on commissions: incented to make transactions
- Firms not spending enough time to understand culture, values and purpose
- Rolodex and proprietary databases and the primary source for candidates
Working with Y Scouts
- Flat Fees - no surprises or hidden charges along the way
- Covert search - we don’t advertise
- Our search consultants are salaried: focus is on creating win-win outcomes
- We start with purpose, values and culture
- Every search is unique: we start by understanding the best possible outcome for our client
Purpose & Values
We are disciplined in our approach to finding great leaders for our clients. We look first to align candidates with organizations around purpose and values. This foundation must be strong, and supports everything that our search is based upon.
Modern Functional Expertise
Y Scouts understands our clients and our candidates at a deep level and works to build those relationships so the right introductions can be made for today and tomorrow.
Exceptional Leadership Model
We believe that while an alignment of values and ability to execute upon those are key indicators of a strong match, there is more to uncover when looking for an exceptional leader. Throughout our process we work to validate proof points where the candidate has demonstrated their ability to Drive Results, Develop People and continues to Learn Relentlessly.
It is our belief that these individuals above all others are truly the exceptional leaders who will take teams and organizations to the next level and create dynamic results.
- We learn about our clients culture and values, and screen for purpose AND functional expertise
- We build deep relationships with all stakeholders: the client and the candidate, because we aren’t incented to do anything other than find the best possible outcomes
- We engage and retain the top talent inside Y Scouts because of our shared core values and commit to our mission
- We have a systematic approach and adhere to the process consistently, with rigor and attention to detail
- We are innovative and creative, we recognize that we are cultivating people relationships and acting as an extension of your hard built brand
- We act deliberately every day, and improve continually on every action - your feedback and input is not just welcome ... its invaluable
- We believe that great search is a team sport - and everyone at Y Scouts is committed to the outcome. 1+1 =11
- We will always work with authenticity and transparency. It is our deepest promise to our clients, candidates and each other
- We don’t compromise when it comes to finding exceptional leaders, and won’t let you either
There was a time when it was only about the resume when searching for a leader. Y Scouts has literally redefined executive recruiting to assure we have the right leader driving the bus.Ann Rhoades, Founder/CEO, People Ink & Former Chief People Officer, Southwest Airlines