Stop Trying To Change Your Culture

stop trying to change your culture

This is a post from Y Scouts president and co-Founder, Brian Mohr. A business without profit doesn’t survive for very long – I know, I know, I’m a genius. So, it’s no surprise that leaders who want to generate more profit want to improve culture. Here’s the problem – you can’t change a culture. Any…

Read More

Luke Larson Podcast – President of Axon (TASER International)

luke larson

Luke Larson is the President of Axon, formerly TASER International. There’s no doubt the news media has been sharing what seems like a massive increase in the deteriorating relationship between law enforcement professionals and the communities they are paid to protect and serve. An element of the story that gets very little attention, if any,…

Read More

Craig DeMarco Podcast – Founding Partner of Upward Projects

craig demarco

Today we’re interviewing Craig DeMarco, one of the founding partners of Upward Projects, which is better known for its family of restaurants including Postino Wine Cafe, Joyride Taco House, Windsor, Churn, and Federal Pizza. In this spirited discussion, Craig shares stories related to: Lessons learned watching his entrepreneurial father The power of venturing off the…

Read More

The Four Types of Organizational Culture: Everything You Need to Know

Your company culture, sometimes known as organizational culture, is what defines your business. Researchers and academia define organizational culture as the values, beliefs, symbols and behavior of people who work in an organization. An easy way to think about your organizational culture is to imagine it as your organization’s personality. Think about the company culture…

Read More

7 Apps To Make You A More Productive Leader

What apps can make you a more productive leader? There are several out there. Here are 7 apps – one for each day of the week – that you can try out for your business. TINYpulse TINYpulse sends out a 1-question weekly anonymous survey to everyone at a company. Stay informed of company issues before…

Read More